Tamara Georges, P.A

Realtor

The City of Miramar was incorporated May 26, 1955. At the time of incorporation, the City had a population of less than two hundred people. With approximately 2.9 square miles land area, Miramar's original city boundaries were: S.W. 64th Avenue on the east, University Drive on the West the Dade County Line on the south - Pembroke Road on the north On June 20th, 1955, the City's first Mayor and City council were sworn in, all of which were appointed by the Governor.

All rights reserved by the Miami MLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. Data may not be reproduced or redistributed and may not be used for any purpose other than individual consumer's use.